- Black Sage - kept near your bed for a sense of security or induce lucid dreams; deeper meditation; boost psychic energy.
- Blue Sage - known as the Grandmother Sage; aid in abundance affirmations and Full Moon rituals; soothe hatred, rigidness, negativity.
- Desert Sage - drive out negative spirits and energies; promote constructive thoughts, positivity, and inner strength.
- Mountain Sage - known as the Dream Spirit Sage; good for dream divination; connect you to wisdom and new beginnings.
- Royal Sage - for better sleep; deeper calmness; good for healing rituals or after an argument/conflict.
Smudging has been used in cultural, traditional, tribal spiritual ceremonies for centuries. It is the process of using sacred smoke to cleanse and purify. Common uses and benefits include: energy cleansing for space/object/person/aura; expelling evil spirits; repelling insects; protection; releasing and eliminating stress, negative energies, suppressed emotions; inviting inner peace and calmness; connecting to the Divine and Self.
*Use with caution during pregnancy or when nursing; for patients with asthma or any respiratory disease.
*Keep away from flammable materials when smudging.